Lynchburg, Amherst, Appomattox, Bedford, Campbell, Danville,
The mission of the Piedmont Association for Early
Childhood Education is to speak and act on behalf of young children
in the Piedmont region.
To fulfill its mission, PAECE will:
- Act as an advocate for young children and their families
- Foster professional growth of those working with young children
- Develop leaders in the early childhood community
- Invite and sustain a thriving and diverse membership
Benefits of Membership:
- Reduced rates at Potpouri for Providers, NAEYC, VAECE and SECA Conferences
- Subscription to Young Children journal or Teaching Young Children
- Opportunities to network with other ECE professionals
- Receive public policy updates
- Scholarship opportunities
- Discounts on NAEYC resources
PAECE Sponsored Events:
Click Here for the PAECE Training Calendar
Winter Workshop & General Membership Meeting: February each year
Week of the Young Child Annual Family Fun Day for parents and children. April of each year at Jones Memorial Library, Lynchburg. Entertainment, fun and useful information for the whole family.
Potpourri for Providers Conference held in Lynchburg the 1st Saturday in October and May. For more information contact Jan Baker at 434-946-9365.
Early Childhood Director’s Association conducts a monthly directors’ support group. Contact Holly Layne at 434-947-8787 or email@example.com for more information
Provider Appreciation Celebration held in the fall of each year.
Innovative Leadership class held in Lynchburg every other year.
Stand for Children
Voices for Virginia's Children
NAEYC Public Policy Overview
Read for the Record
Smart Beginnings Central Virginia
Va DSS Training Information for Provider Success
Va DSS Classes