Central Virginia Association for the Education
of Young Children (#301)
Albemarle, Buckingham, Charlottesville, Fluvanna,
Greene, Louisa (city/county), Madison, Nelson and Orange
CVAEYC acts and speaks on behalf of children in Central Virginia
To fulfill its mission, NVAEYC will:
- Promote the professional growth of persons working with young
- Collaborate with educators, families and communities to improve
the availability and quality of developmental and educational
services and resources for young children.
- Endorse public policies that ensure health, safety and quality
programs for all young children.
- Value research to inform early childhood professionals and
parents practices and policies affecting children and families.
Opportunities for involvement:
- Chair for Week of the Young Child
- Workshop coordinator
- Newsletter – Editor and distributor
- VAECE Conference involvement
- Members at Large
Please check back soon for upcoming events.
NAEYC to help build better futures for
all young children--and all of us. Since 1926, NAEYC
has led the way toward a vision of excellence in early
childhood education. Our 100,000-plus members are teachers,
administrators, parents, policymakers, and others committed
to bringing high-quality early education and care to
all young children.
Choose either Affiliate Group Membership or Independent Membership,
and get information on membership dues.