Registration Will Be Open Soon!
You will be able to register with a credit/debit card or on paper with a check. Click here to see the the 2014 fees for a reference.
We have a preliminary listing of sessions available. This is only a list of session titles and instructors. It does not include date/time/room information, as we are still finalizing the schedule.
Click here to see the sessions we will offer at the conference.
Join us for sessions, special events, networking, tours, and much more....all to inspire you! There will be something for everyone whether you work in family child care, school-age, preschool or administration:
- Attend as many sessions as you can and stretch your professional development dollar to the max!
- Sign up for the special sessions and hear from leading experts in the field, including Sandy Slack, Gerin Martin, Margaret Nimmo Crowe, and more!
- Take a Tour! See quality in action!
- Spend time in the Exhibit Hall - your chance to get out of the catalog. Exhibits provide you with a chance to view the latest new products and discover vendors that can better support your programs. Non-commercial exhibits will help you make connections to services and programs in the community.
- Make connections as you socialize with other professionals during networking breaks.
Whether you are a newcomer to the field or an experienced professional, the Conference is a great opportunity to help advance our shared work on behalf of children during their most critical period of development and learning!
The Richmond Marriott
500 East Broad Street
Rate: $159.00 - $179.00 (based on occupancy) plus 13.3% tax (rate may change, reservations open October 2014)
Exhibitors and Partners
We invite all ECE product and service providers to partner with us at the 2015 conference. Please visit the Exhibitor Page for more information.
VAECE is grateful for the support of our Sponsors. Please visit the Sponsor Page and check out ECE Supporters in Virginia!